Wireless Printing Instructions
Print documents or attachments wirelessly (Wireless Printing Portal) from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones. Submit print jobs from home or in the library.
Method 1: Send as Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to any of two printers:
Black and White: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the attachment will be printed. This will send your print job to the Print Release Terminal located on the first floor of the library.
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
- Click the Wireless Printing Portal button (above) or go to www.printeron.net/abington/library
- Select one of the library printers to print to:
Black and White
- Enter your email address.
- Select document:
If printing from a website: copy and paste the website's url into the text box.
If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
- Click the green print button. This will send your print job to Print Release Terminal located on the first floor of the library.
At the Print Release Terminal
- At the Print Release Terminal, click Release a Print Job and enter your email address.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
- A window will pop up the total cost of the print job(s). Put your money into the coin box, located next to the Print Release Terminal. Click Pay from Vending Device.
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.